This is the place where the rubber meets the road, or in our case, the hammer meets the nail.
We are a donor-supported ministry. Our funding comes from a mix of individuals and formal grants. Each is essential to us and our efforts.
Would you like to join them in making our work possible?
YOUR OPTIONS FOR GIVING:
- Mail a check to our address listed below.
- Make checks payable to “MannaWorks”.
- Use PayPal link with your credit card or PayPal account.
- (See “Donate” button at side).
- Set up ACH (automatic bank draft) arrangement.
How does the ACH process work?
Fill out the form that is available here and attach a voided check. Mail the form and the check to us at our address listed below.
On the form you’ll be asked for a “Transit Routing Number” It is nine digits long and printed on the bottom left of your check. The “Account Number” varies in length and is on the bottom right of your check.
As a part of the registration process you designate amount of contribution and the day(s) you would like the draft to occur. Our supporters have the option to choose whatever works best for them including a certain date (the 1st, 5th, 20th etc.) or weekday (first Tuesday, or even every Tuesday).
If you provide an email address you will receive a notification immediately before the draft occurs. Weekends, bank holidays will affect this notification and the draft will be initiated just after the weekend or holiday ends. For security reasons the amount of the draft will not be displayed in the emailed notice.
If you’d like to make a change or cancel at any time just write us a note to let us know.
All donors of $200.00 or more will receive year-end contribution statements for tax purposes.
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Giving is a straight-forward way to express your faith. (Malachi 3:10 will challenge you to test Him in this).
- We save our non-profit clients about half of every dollar that is spent on their projects. In other words, a project that is originally estimated to cost $1,000 is normally completed by us for $500 or less. Plus as we rebuild the building we are rebuilding lives through our Works program
- Cash flow is always a challenge; it is the ACH portion of our funding that makes this work. Your routine donations help us manage cash flow and make consistent plans.